Saturday, November 24, 2018

The Battle of Third Street (Updated!)

To really appreciate this blog post, you hafta go back and read a post from 2016. Read it HERE and then come back and read this post.

I'll wait..............

OK. Now you know the story of the Battle of Third Street.

But here is the "Rest Of The Story!"

A year or so ago, Tami and I were waiting at El Charro (south) for a table, when a gentleman I have known for several years came in with his wife. We exchanged pleasantries and then Jim Woodworth said, "I read your story about the snowball fight you had over on Third Street". I thanked him for taking time out to read my little story and then he said; "I just wanted to tell you that I was one of those men in the back of that dump truck!!!" Whoooboy! He remembered every detail just as I had told the story!!! We had a good laugh and now that I think about it... I should have BOUGHT HIS DINNER for being so ornery, all those years ago!!! 
Jim Woodworth

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Comment - I Moderate