Thursday, December 8, 2011

Don't try this at home!

Our draftsman, Chris Webster, is a "Seinfeld" junkie.  (Almost) everything I mention he says "oh, there's a Seinfeld about that". Although I have no TV, I have learned quite a bit about this comedy show from his commentary.  One episode included a sketch about broccoli dipped in chocolate...so...we were working in Sedalia, MO...ate at Golden Corral...they had a chocolate fountain...and broccoli...there was a double-dog dare.........the result cannot be detailed in a public forum.....  Just kidding! Chris said it was perfectly, totally, absolutely AWFUL!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. I maybe would like broccoli if it were covered in chocolate. LOL

    Odie
    www.boggsblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now Sister!...You'll hafta have your Dad wheel in to Golden Corral and try it! I like raw broccoli but steamed and covered in melted Velveeta Cheese...Whooboy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should have been DEEP FRIED in chocolate sauce. That would have made it a little better.

    ReplyDelete

You Comment - I Moderate