Monday, September 3, 2012

Las Cascadas, Davis Oklahoma

Tami and I were passing through Davis, Oklahoma (see previous post) and downtown we saw this little Mexican place.  Being the adventurers that we are, we decided to try it out.  (Just a note for the faint of heart...when you walk in and there are business suits and work boots...and the place is almost full...don't walk out!) The meal was very good.  Not the best I've eaten but certainly high up on the scale.  But the Sopapillas...muy bueno!



Muy Bueno!!

My good friend Davy Boggs reminded me that there is a fried pie joint somewhere in the Davis area.  I researched this and it is "Fulton's Fried Pies" at exit 51 in Davis....AND WE MISSED IT!!  Oh well..Next Time!!

2 comments:

  1. The Landress family (Missionaries to Mexico with US base in Wynnewood, OK just north of there) took us to a great hole in the wall BBQ. I think it was in Davis. It was super but the fried pies topped off the day. Every flavor I could imagine in beautiful friend crust! Wow! Sorry you missed it.

    We will be in that general area the end of October.

    Davy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smoky Joes in Davis...MISSED THAT ONE TOO!!! My internet research needs improvement!

    ReplyDelete

You Comment - I Moderate