Thursday, November 22, 2012

Riggs Thanksgiving 2012

Today, I am so thankful for my family.  We had the Riggs Family Thanksgiving at our humble little abode last night and it was quite the shindig!  We had the traditional meal of homemade Cashew Chicken, Fried Rice, Shrimp Rangoon, Crab Rangoon Dip with Fried Wonton Wraps, Chinese Salad and of course...Tami's Sweet Tea (three gallons of it!).  I was so miserable afterward that the only comfortable position was laying flat in the floor!

This year we welcomed the newest member of the Riggs Clan, Ryan's wife Shayla.  We are slowly but surely gaining members and plan to have our own TV show soon!  I understand there is a reality show called "Duck Dynasty"...so...

Happy Thanksgiving from the "Riggs Regime"!!   Ralph (The Patriarch), Lisa, Ray, Tami, Stephanie, Claire, Tabitha, Anson, Ryan, Shayla and Regan!
 

How did I (Ray) get in the picture?...Watch the video below to find out!




1 comment:

  1. Love that video! That menu sounds fantastic! Didn't realize the best oriental cuisine was in southern Missouri! Great to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete

You Comment - I Moderate