Thursday, September 22, 2011

A funny thing happened on the way to the nursing home......

When we checked into our room in Portland we didn't use the "facilities" for awhile...However...when we went into the "necessary" room we were greeted with..............


A Port-a-pot!
No tub...just a shower with a seat!

I know that most folks would have demanded another room but I was too tired to pack up and move.  So...we had a trial run of staying in a nursing home!  We were gonna stay in this same hotel a week later so I told the lady at the front desk that I did not want that room.  She was one of the main managers and she was mortified!  She couldn't believe that the night clerk had put us in this room.  She reserved us a nicer room for the same price!

1 comment:

  1. Funny! Looks like our kind of room! So glad to have you back blogging, brother.
    Davy

    www.boggsblogs.com

    ReplyDelete

You Comment - I Moderate