Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Just One More...

My last blog entry was about my Grandma Riggs' sister, Albie, but I couldn't let this day go by without saying how much I miss Momo (If you read my blog at all you'll know who I'm talking about.)  Thirty years ago today, on a Sunday, Momo made the crossing to the Celestial City.  In one of my low times as a young Christian, I remember her kneeling down beside me at church and praying with me.  These were her words "Just keep praying...You can make Ray Boy".  These words of encouragement have helped me through many a tough time.  In turn, I have tried to encourage young people with these same words, "Hang in there...I'm for you...You can make it!"  I loved my Momo and miss her today......


1 comment:

  1. She was an extraordinary woman and I see much of her kindness, capacity for life, and sense of humor in you. I know she would be so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

You Comment - I Moderate