Thursday, May 30, 2013

Congratulations Tami!

Congratulations to my wife Tami!  On May 18th she graduated from MSU West Plains with her Associate of Arts in General Studies.  She is now officially a "Smart Aleck"!!  Seriously, she has worked hard, spent late nights-even into the early morning, got frustrated and upset but she has stuck with it and I couldn't be more proud.  She went through the GOAL (Great Opportunities for Adult Learners) program which requires a four-hour class once a week for two years.  I really appreciate the others in her class that have helped and encouraged her.

My niece, Stephanie Riggs, also went through the GOAL program and graduated her AA and I'm really proud of her too!  While I'm at it...our Pastor's daughter, Amber Galiher, graduated with her BS in Elementary Education so I congratulate her also!  JHPC was well represented at this graduation!!




1 comment:

  1. Wow! You all grow some smart folks out in them there Ozark foot hills!
    Congratulations, Sis. Tammy.

    Davy

    ReplyDelete

You Comment - I Moderate