Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day 2013



We had a good Father's Day with Grandma and Grandpa Bean and all of the Bean offspring.  The picture below, in pecking order, left to right, youngest to oldest - John, Tim, Anna, Tami and Mike.  They were sharing a laugh with the photographer...............


I really appreciate my Mother-in-law and Father-in-law.  They have been a Mom and Dad to me since I lost my Dad in 1985 and Mom in 2006.  Grandma is my "Coffee Drinking" buddy and Grandpa and I keep the yard/garden ship-shape.  I love them so much!



And last but not LEAST...we know who does all the work at these gatherings and gets no credit...The In-laws!  Paula, Dar and I were plum tuckered out from all the dishwashin', cookin', sweepin' and cleanin'!  We were two short with Judy and Dave not able to be there but we hung in there and posed for this photo before going back "to the old salt mine"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Comment - I Moderate