Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Cuisine at Berry Manor Inn


Mike, Cheryl and their staff were totally awesome!  I have stayed in several B&B's but BMI was above and beyond the best!  The food...When we arrived it was early afternoon and we just had to eat at Wasses Hotdogs and after touring the town we had the dining experience of our lives at Conte's.  After we arrived back at the BMI we relaxed for awhile in the common room.  There were all kinds of coffee, tea, soft drinks, juices, milk and....

BLUEBERRY PIE!
AND
CHERRY PIE!
The "Pie Moms" keep the common room pantries filled with HOMEMADE pies!  Janet (Mike's Mom) and Ally (Cheryl's Mom) are world famous and they should be!!  Anytime, day or night you can savor a slice of baked delight!  As I have already said...these folks take care of you!

First Morning Breakfast....




POACHED PEAR



And the second morning....


Glazed french toast with sausage links.... and (not shown) Blueberry Juice!

This my friends, was breakfast fit for royalty!!!

2 comments:

  1. My phone service is so pitiful this week that I can't even see all the pictures but you hooked me on the second word of the third sentence! FOOD!
    Wow! Sign me up for this place.

    Davy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been busy this week with work, OBI Convocation, Tab and Anson home, Hobo Chili supper at JHPC and "Steal Your Dollar City" (Silver Dollar City) today! Just getting to where I can sit down and type!
    I know you had a great time with the Hill's. Tell them Howdy for us if you read this in time.

    God Bless!
    ray

    ReplyDelete

You Comment - I Moderate