Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Roast Neers! - Continued

The bedtime story would not be complete without mentioning our adopted sister, Brenda Galiher, that helped us shuck the Roast Neers.  I got all caught up in telling the story and forgot.  She really enjoyed it and is making plans to move to Nebraska...and help the Cornhuskers...and I'm just kidding...


Little Brother Ray enjoyed shucking the Roast Neers so much, he decided to go out in Mr. McGregor's Corn Patch and get some more Roast Neers!

The End

4 comments:

  1. Can't forget Sis. G! She's might near famous in and out of them there Ozarks.

    Just drove through Nebraska today. Corn sure is purty up there this year!

    Davy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yepster...She had so much fun, we may let her do it all next year!!

      You guys be safe and God Bless!
      ray

      Delete
  2. Glad I was adopted... boy was that corn good. Made me smile ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete

You Comment - I Moderate