Friday, August 9, 2013

To Golf or not to Golf...

That is the question...
To continue our pursuit of culture on this mini-vaca, Tami and I were going to play a round of "real" golf on a "real" golf course.  I brought some clubs...(golf clubs...not cavemen clubs) and made plans to go to a course here in Branson.  I am a biennal(1) golfer so I have lots of experience.  Now, we tried this a year or so ago here in Branson and when we arrived at the "Don Gardner" golf course, it was closed.  So...yesterday when we loaded up to go to this same course, I made the comment that "it would be funny if it was closed this year."  Guess what?  It was!!  Too much rain...imagine that!!

So later in the day we went to "Greatest Adventures" mini-golf.  The golf gods were not smiling on me.  As you can see from the score card below, I was royally thumped by my beloved wife!  She insisted that I put this on the blog, so under duress, here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Comment - I Moderate