Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A "Breezy" Morning

Why do bad things happen to good people?  This question has been pondered and postulated on "since who flung the chunk."

I was working in the Tuesday morning, 19° weather and it happened...I ripped my britches.  Now this usually happens when I try to step over a tight barb wire fence or...there's too much gluteus maximus in the seatus endus of my LeviStrasses.  This was not the case today.  I merely "took the knee" to dig up a rebar corner marker and my jeans split on the right side (as in right-left not right-wrong) from my belt to my knee.  This was somewhat embarrassing.  But the exposure of bare skin to an 8° wind chill factor was PAINFUL!  Thankfully I finished the job fairly quickly and my house was right on the way back to the office.  And no, pictures are not forthcoming!

Well...just one.....


 LOL!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. "O yes they call him the streak. The fastest thing on two feet..."

    Davy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH BOY!!!...The last thing I'm doing is "inviting public critique"! It was bad enough to hafta walk with the landowner to show them how their neighbor had built his new fence on their property. Had to keep them on my left side at all times!

      ray

      Delete

You Comment - I Moderate