Saturday, January 4, 2014

California Thanksgiving 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our Thanksgiving vacation with the Driscoll and Burris clan in Atwater California.  We were family a'visitin' but I've got a sneakin' suspicion that they would treat rank strangers with the same hospitality.  We began the festivities with a prayer from the Patriarch of the clan - Steve Driscoll.
Also in this picture is Sheila (Driscoll) Burris and Steve Burris (Sorry about the unflattering shot Steve!)
I was so busy eating that I didn't get any pictures of the food.  This is completely unforgivable since it was such a wonderful meal.  I did however, get pictures of the Burris and Driscoll families with a couple of caveats...If I get your name spelled wrong just chalk it up to me turning fifty a couple of weeks ago...I didn't get pictures of everybody that was at the feast...also if there is a list of names it will be picture left to right (I always like to see things moving more to the right)
Sam and Rachelle Burris
Driscolls - Darrin, Sue, Steve, Bethany (Driscoll) Rodriguez
Driscoll and Rodriguez
Front - Clay, Jenessa, Darren, Sue, Steve Bethany, Cody (and Lane Rodriguez)
Back - Conner (holding Landon Rodriguez) Jennifer(holding Lucy) Richie Rodriguez
(A better shot of Steve Burris!)


Hockey and Trash Train on the patio
Finishing up with a brutal game of touch football
Clay was purty serious about this game!!

Thanks all you "Californios" for a memorable Thanksgiving Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Comment - I Moderate