Sunday, May 15, 2011

Old North Church

View from the Charlestown shore where Paul Revere was watching for "one if by land...two if by sea..."  We went to service at the Old North Church this morning.

This was a spur of the moment thing for us...a Boston harbor cruise!  I wasn't really convinced but for my sweetheart I would swim the ocean, fight a grizzly, pick up my dirty clothes....take a harbor cruise!!!  It was money well spent! 

The Freedom trail ticket we bought didn't take us to the USS Constitution or Bunker Hill but the cruise dropped us off at the USS Constitution for one hour...and it was only about a half-a-mile to Bunker Hill!  We hoofed it up the hill and back with plenty of time to spare!  We didn't go on the USS Constitution tour because it was like going through airport security...I AM SERIOUS!!!  Same kind of scanners and National Park Police...needless to say, we took pictures from the dock.  FYI   I forgot a download cable for my Droid and I can't figure out if I can bluetooth to my computer or not so hang with me till I can find a radio shack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Comment - I Moderate