Monday, May 16, 2011

Plymouth Rock


 Our ride to Plymouth...The commuter rail!!  Kingston/Plymouth line, boarded at Braintree station.
 Behind us...The Mayflower II, a replica of the original
The view eastward from Plymouth Rock
 Same view from the top of Coles Hill
 Mayflower II
 Looking southwesterly toward Plymouth Rock
 Tami and I standing aft in the Mayflower II...Yes me hearties, I's pickin' up the talk'o'the sea!  Do you know the difference between aft and stern?  stern and bow?
...and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.  Heb 11:13b  A view of Plymouth Rock and some role playing characters aboard the Mayflower II.

I know that the godless people in our country have tried to rewrite history and portray the pilgrims as money hungry, selfish and narrow-minded with fortune as their only purpose in sailing to the new world...but I choose to believe what I was taught as a child in school and by my parents...because of their vision, I have no fear today of typing a contrary view to the prominent world view today...Thank God for our pilgrim forefathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Comment - I Moderate